Friday, May 14, 2010

What makeup and nail polish colors are good for dark hair and pale skin?

I have black hair, black eyes and pale skin (all naturally!). When my hair was lighter (dyed), I could get away with dark nail polish and stuff, but now I'm wondering if I should lighten up on the makeup colors and polish. I have warm tones in my skin. Any advice on any colors for anything? (clothes, makeup, nail polish, etc.)What makeup and nail polish colors are good for dark hair and pale skin?
Wear nail polish colors like Rihanna. She wears neon colors, and they're really cool.What makeup and nail polish colors are good for dark hair and pale skin?
I'm jealous. I have naturally blond hair and brown eyes.


I have to constantly dye my hair for it to be black.





But for you..





Nails- I think you should have a fun, neon nail color. Such as an orange, hot pink, or even learn how to do french nails.





Makeup- If you want natural makeup then just have a shiny skin tone eyeshadow with glossy lip gloss. If you like the scene look then do either neon eye shadow with pale lips, or black eyeshadow with again pale lips.





Clothing- Again, I love the 'scene' style. Anything fun, bright, and unique that no one else has.





Hair- you should tease your hair to make it puffy at the top. :)





hair picture- http://media.photobucket.com/image/scene鈥?/a>


makeup picture- http://media.photobucket.com/image/scene鈥?/a>









Nail polish.. doesn't really matter what color you use. I have seriously like 50 bottles of nail polish and I use them all. I don't care what people think of my nails as long as I like them.





Makeup.. I've dark hair and really dark eyes and I still really like dark makeup just because I like the intensity. If you don't like it though you could try lightening your makeup. And if people don't like it then they'll just have to get over it =]
u sound alot like me....heres what i do and i look pretty okay (at least i hope i do)


1.nailpolish-any color basically looks good..NEON is really cool though..unless u like a toned-down look more, try a pale pink color...but i like extreme colors like neon greens and pearl white and black and anything fun basically


2.eyes-stick to black eyeliner and mascara.eyeshadow colors like purples,pinks,gray (especially) looks great...metallic color gives ur face a sexier look too
browns, earth tones, blues, pinks, red.... Just try different kinds and see what works best for you, but blue might look really nice. A french would also look really good. You would probably look hot in dark blue jeans and a tank top maybe a brown or blue top. Don't worry too much about what to wear. Just try different things out and pick and choose what looks the best to you.
Nail polish - Revlon Vixen, Cherry Crush %26amp; Valentine


Eyeshadows- plum, olive green , gray brown, gold


Blush- Nars Orgasm or Bobbi Brown Pale pink


Eyeliner - Black %26amp; Black Brown (Revlon Colourstay)


Lips - Revlon Superlustrous Lipstick - Pink in the afternoon or Colorstay Baby Peach or Revlon Superlustrous Lipstick Peach me
i think that you should do like dark colors on your nails and lighter on your makeup bu dont make your self look goth because thats weird lol


do like darker reds or purples or greens but makeup go lighter on the eyeshadow but put black eyeliner
go for it..it would be great... as for nail polish go with light or bright cololrs like pink orange tan. anything like that....all the other ideas sound Great....Oh send pics and i can tell you more if you want...!
well i have brown hair and im kinda pale with green eyes and i wear black or brown nail polish.
neon nailpolish
i like wearing a light pink color nail polishh.
i would use dark blues ....

No comments:

Post a Comment