Tuesday, May 11, 2010

What is the strongest nail polish that will prevent chipping?

I don't really think I rough up my hands at work that much, but I can't seem to find a good brand of polish that gaurds against chipping! I've tried Sally hansen 10 no chip polish, with no avail. Help! I hate doing my nails every night because they won't stay nice!What is the strongest nail polish that will prevent chipping?
Sally Hansen, NO CHIP, HARD AS NAILSWhat is the strongest nail polish that will prevent chipping?
Make sure you let one coat of nail polish dry thoroughly, before you apply the second coat. Once the second coat dries thoroughly, apply a clear top coat to seal the polish.
Well to keep the polish, dont wash dishes without gloves and take shorter showers. It could be your nails arent very healthy, so take a vitamin. Believe it or not, I prefer the cheaper nail polish that is chip proof. I think it last longer. Sorry I cant remember the name.
Barry M, its really good, and comes in loads of really bright colours, sold in superdrug. Usually if you have a good seethrough varnish, you can put on any crappy nail varnish and it will stay
i dont know, but i have the same problem! and once one nail starts chipping, i chip ALL of the polish off of all my nails!! its soo annoying, but i cant help it!





*adds to watchlist*
Sounds like you have dry hands/nails. Also, be sure to wear rubber gloves when doing dishes and house cleaning, water soaked nails and cleaning products really undermine a manicure!





I have really soft thin nails and have found the longest lasting to be Revlon ColorStay... it is a two part deal, color and then a top coat. If you choose to wear dark colors I recommend using a clear coat before applying the color (otherwise you will have bad nail stain). They don't have a very wide selection of colors, but do come out with new colors each season.





The ColorStay dries to a flexible finish instead of the usual hard finish most polishes have. This helps lots with avoiding chips. Give it a try!
Hard Candy, Sally Henson, and Revlon have brands specially made for ';no chip.'; I've tried all three, and have no complaints. =)
  • eye mascara
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment