Friday, May 14, 2010

How do I get rid of warts with clear nail polish?

I was reading an insert in my newspaper advertising ';Extraordinary Uses for Ordinary Things'; by Readers Digest. I don't want to buy the book but was wondering if anyone knows how to get rid of warts with clear nail polish. Please give as many details as possible. Thanks!How do I get rid of warts with clear nail polish?
Instructions: every morning and night put clear nail polish on your warts, and within a week they will come off. My friend had tried every thing from getting them burned off, prescription meds, soaking them then trying to clip them off with finger nail clippers nothing worked until she went to a new manicurist and they mentioned it, I was amazed I hope it works for somebody else.How do I get rid of warts with clear nail polish?
I don't know how you could get rid of it with clear polish , but I know you could buy '; Freezewart '; by Dr.Scholl's.

No comments:

Post a Comment