Friday, May 14, 2010

What do you think is worse, inhaling nail polish or nail polish remover?

Which do you think is worse for your body?


Which do you think smells worse? What do you think is worse, inhaling nail polish or nail polish remover?
What are you talking about, they both smell great.What do you think is worse, inhaling nail polish or nail polish remover?
Nail Polish Remover is a lot worse to inhale, because it kills brain cells, like inhaling helium to make your voice a high pitched squeaky sound. BUT i really love the smell of Nail Polish Remover! Like the smell of gas, or permanent markers. I dont know why. I dont really think that Nail Polish has a smell...
remover


remover smells worse





lol, I used to sniff my sisters when I was little, that's how I know





never doing that again!
nail polish: worse


remover: smells worse


nail polish still smells bad but not as bad as remover
nail polish, nail polish, and finally nail polish
nail polish remover is probably worse for you..


and i think nail polish remover smells worse .
I don't recommend inhaling either of them, but I believe nail polish remover (acetone) would be a lot worse.
Nail polish remover!


its soo much stonger!








remover smells worse
nail polish remover is worse for your body.





nail polish smells worse
Remover


I think both smell horrible.
remover and remover smells realllllly bad!
remover and remover








but i love the smell of them both =]


ooo and white out too.
the nail polish is worst i would think


but the polish remover smells worst



WHo knows, but I prefer the smell of gas!!! any gas

No comments:

Post a Comment