Monday, May 10, 2010

How do I get nail polish off my hands?

We're fresh out nail polish remover. Will soap work? I'm a messy painter, so it's all over my hands. I need this ASAP.How do I get nail polish off my hands?
If you put some more nail polish over the polish you want to get rid of, and remove it before it dries, it will take it right off.How do I get nail polish off my hands?
yes you need to put lots of water on a towell with soap
You can use thinner, paint remover, kerosene etc.





Even if you're out of all of these, you can just leave it to dry and the nail polish will peel off by itself after a few wash. Human perspire and shed skin every moment and nail polish will comes off in time.





No worries.
paint thinner, gasoline,kerosene or go get some acetone {nail polish remover}
  • mario badescu
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment