Friday, May 14, 2010

What are good nail polish colors for blondes?

I'm looking for a good nail polish to wear this summer. I have blonde hair and fair skin. What are some good colors? Be specific and I'm open to anything.What are good nail polish colors for blondes?
I have a friend whos blonde and has fair skin like u. I complimented on her nail polish. She uses light shades of pink or just clear. Sometimes she just goes and gets a french manicure and it looks as good too. Hope u find what u need!What are good nail polish colors for blondes?
pink!
I do either


- White


- Red


- Hot Pink


- Or Red, Orange, Green, Blue, Purple (Rainbow!!)
BLACK
clear
oh go for light pink!!


i'm similar to and i suit this


avoid red


or try baby blue
pink or french
im blonde with light skin and i wear whateven matches my outfit but i prolly wouldnt wear a light brown, yellow, or orange. i prefer dark colors
bright pink, manicure (white on the fingertips), red/pink. that's what i usually wear and i'm blonde. :)
Peachy colors are always right for someone like you specially on the lips and nails. Good Luck!
light pink, hot pink,lavender
ice blue


hot pink


red


white

No comments:

Post a Comment