Tuesday, May 11, 2010

What color is your favorite nail polish?

What brand is it? I am getting bored with the colors i have and I want to try something new; any suggestions?


I have:





Sea blue


Apple red


Metallic copper


Barbie pink


French kit


Rasberry


I don't know the exact colors but i have just about every color of red, pink, brown metallics and dark rasberry. Thanks.What color is your favorite nail polish?
i like putting on just a shimmer colour... it looks pretty natural with just a shimmery look...What color is your favorite nail polish?
There are so many to pick from. It depends on what you're wearing and what ';your'; colors are - what looks best on you. I can tell you what I like to see. Go to the OPI and China Glaze websites to see a myriad of colors.





Favs that are different from shades you have stated include:





OPI Kyoto Pearl


OPI Rosy Future


OPI Room Service


OPI No Bees Please


OPI Its Sheer Luck


OPI Chiffon


OPI Shimmer


OPI Shanghai Shimmer


OPI Lincoln Park After Dark


OPI Stars In My Eyes


China Glaze Mr %26amp; Mrs


China Glaze Heaven





There are just so many shades, in creme or sheer and glitter, shimmer, etc that you can almost never decide or even have enough time or money to try them all. There a re few websites that you see what your hands will look like with the polish color. You can even select your own skin tone first.





You can try 8ty8beauty and Sally Beauty and Goddess Within as on-line stores that have good selection and good prices.





Have fun with it.
I use a white nail polish by Revlon I really like. It looks a little funky but doesn't give the same impression as black usually does. The only downsides are that I have to do really thin coats and it takes forever and sometimes people think I used white out.
my favorite color are white and black


i found a website with lots of wonderful nail polish color-


http://www.barielle.com/shades :D
I think the best nail polish colour on girls is pearl. It is a natural colour, and it looks pretty without being outlandish. Use more of it!
it used to be light pink but lately i't's the french manicure thing
Metallic Blue. Bright Purple. Hot Pink
i use white sally hansen nail polish!


it is gorgeousssss!
i like red and its nicole.

No comments:

Post a Comment