Tuesday, May 11, 2010

How do I get dried nail polish out of carpet?

I am cleaning my carpet today with a rented carpet cleaner, but in one particular spot there is a stain made of reddish nail polish that's approximately 3'; x 2'; and oddly shaped and has long since dried into the carpet. How might this get lifted outta the carpet, which is kind of an off-white color.How do I get dried nail polish out of carpet?
You could try some rubbing alcohol.How do I get dried nail polish out of carpet?
There is this carpet power that gets out any stain. I'm not exactly sure where you can find it.
Cleaning carpets frequently is very important. But in spite of that, many are ignorant of the correct method of doing it. They could do with some tips for enhanced carpet cleaning. Once you know the correct method of doing it, your job becomes simpler. You can clean carpets in different ways for two reasons: the types of carpets differ and wide variety of carpet cleaning products available. Some of these products can give you erroneous information about the results. Whether you choose to do the job with a home made, natural product, or company-made product, try to ......
My 2yr. old got into my nail polish once, and I caught it before it dried all the way. I called a carpet cleaning company and asked if there was anything that would remove it and I was told to use non- acetone nail polish remover. It worked like a charm!
  • eye mascara
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment