Friday, May 14, 2010

What is the best nail quick dryer or best way to dry nail polish quickly?

If you have a home remedy the needs very little money that would be great! But if you know of a great product, I would love to hear that, too. IL Makiage used to have a good one, but I can no longer find it. Thanks for your time!What is the best nail quick dryer or best way to dry nail polish quickly?
ok first thing do not dip them in cold water the water ripples will rub it off there is this brand called l'oreal quick dry here is the link





http://www.lorealparisusa.com/_us/_en/de鈥?/a>What is the best nail quick dryer or best way to dry nail polish quickly?
Well, to dry my nails I either stick them out the window and let the air get to them, blow on them or use a hair dryer. There is a nail dryer you can get, think I've seen them in argos [www.argos.co.uk].
I dip my fingers in ice water. Seems to do the trick. Don't touch the sides of the bowl or the polish with your other fingers though. That may be common sense. :-)
I always use sally hensen's clear top coat. It says Quick Dry on it. It kills two birds with one stone because you have nice, shiny, polished nails annnnnd they dry faster.
They sell sprays over-the-counter that dry your nails quickly.
Put your fingers (or toes) in the freezer! Cold, but it works!

No comments:

Post a Comment