Friday, May 14, 2010

How to get nail polish out of jeans?

I spilt bright orange nail polish on my black jeans, down the thigh area and want to know a way to remove the stain. I've tried acetone but it doesn't seem to be working!How to get nail polish out of jeans?
Hairspray with a drop of rubbing alchol and splash of water works for wet polish stains on carpet. I'm not sure if that will help. Most likely you will have to embrace the splash of color and radiate your individuality!How to get nail polish out of jeans?
The same thing happened to me before..I tried everything.


The truth is the bright orange nail polish WON'T come off. It's impossible..believe me. The worst thing is that I stained my favortie pair of jeans too! :[ I had to buy another pair :[


Sucks.
You can't.


But now you get to buy a new pair!

No comments:

Post a Comment