Friday, May 14, 2010

How long does it take your nail polish to dry?

Mine always gets bumped and messed up! Is it actually possible for this not to happen?How long does it take your nail polish to dry?
Let your nails airdry for 30 minutes. Thirty minutes of nothing, (laundry, cooking, etc.) watch a movie while they dry or something, and they should be good to goHow long does it take your nail polish to dry?
Well drying time depends on what polish you used , how many coats , and how thick each coat you applied was ...and did yu put on a top coat .. normally for the polish to set up and harden completly it takes about 45 mins to an hour ...





You can get some spray from the polish isle that helps the polish to dry ...You can also get some stuff I'm not sure what it is called but it is clear and looks like top coat but it is like water and it is in a bottle same as polish and it helps polish to dry faster as well .





I se a polish called Finger Paints and I get it at Sally Beauty Supply , and it goes on wonderfully and it dries fast , and it stays on for along time as well when you use a hardener//top coat and the one that I use dries fast and it is called Beauty Secrets Hardener . You can gt it in a small bottle or the one I have which is a 2.5 ounce bottle and iy cost around 6 dollars but it was well worth it as I have had it for almost a year and I do my nails once a week and sometimes more .It came from Sally Beauty Supply as well .





and with that hardener my polish stays on untill I take it off , and I think the longest my polish stayed on and chip free with that hardener was over 2 weeks I was amazed at that ...It also helps my nails grow for some reason ...





Even the NYC polish you get from like Wal Mart for around a dollar stays on good with the hardener , and that heardener sets up really fast also .
Just go to the nail salon and get solar nails! No drying time involved!

No comments:

Post a Comment