Monday, May 10, 2010

What is the best nail polish colour for every day?

I'm not talking about black or transparent. But some colour that will be look great with any outfit and with or without any make up.What is the best nail polish colour for every day?
I think soft pink/peach or black colour.What is the best nail polish colour for every day?
French will go with everything and anything. Sophisticated and classy. Love it.


Or a nice light see through pink or beige or white colour
Red looks great with everything. I like OPI colors, ';I'm Not Really a Waitress';, ';I Don't Do Dishes';
Well for everyday I wear like a creamy white


It looks great, and you can add some sparkle nailpolish to it, it's perfect





mine??


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
Something neutral and sparkly:)
For fall/winter I'd say a nice shade of darker reds. Wine or burgundy shades. Those are always very pretty to me.
RED or a creamy white/Pink.
Red, it is classy and bold.
pink or red. i wear those colors a lot and they really do go with just about anything.
red!!!its the classic color for nails!


or pink would match well too!:]
just a simple red or navy blue

No comments:

Post a Comment