Tuesday, May 11, 2010

How do I keep my nail polish from exploding on a plane?

My nail polish always blows up when I go on a plane ride. I know there's a way to stop it from doing that, but I don't know what it is!How do I keep my nail polish from exploding on a plane?
I have NEVER had that happen! The nail pollish I carry is in the usual bottle it was sold in, and I never mix anything in such as thinners or solvents. I suspect that if you add anything or use a different container that might make a difference. I do hope you put your nail polish into zipper-style plastic bags to protect the other things in your suitcase!How do I keep my nail polish from exploding on a plane?
Hm, I'm not sure either. I've taken a few glass nail polish bottles on trips. None of them ever exploded, but just in case they did, my mom told me to put them in a ziplock baggie. Maybe you should do that too, for extra precaution, even if someone here gives you an answer.
This has never happened to me, and I've taken nail polish in my luggage lots of times! I don't understand how this happens, its in a glass bottle!! Maybe you should just wait and buy a bottle when you get to your destination?

1 comment:

  1. We also offer IQC, IPQC, FQC & OQC compliance, as well as ISO9001, ISO14000 & ISO18000 compliance. We are more than happy to comply with any customer requirements, and you can count on our team to offer you all the necessary help and assistance you may need. nail polish glass bottles

    ReplyDelete