Friday, May 14, 2010

How do I remove non acetone nail polish remover from my hands?

I was taking some nail polish off of my toes with a non acetone nail polish remover and I accidentally spilled some on my hand. I washed it off immediately but now the palm of my hand and fingers are dried out and it is very uncomfortable. I've tried repeatedly washing and lotioning my hand but it doesn't help. Is there anything else I can do to get this stuff off?How do I remove non acetone nail polish remover from my hands?
The nail polish remover is gone, just rub some hand cream in, one that youve used before and have never had a reaction to.How do I remove non acetone nail polish remover from my hands?
its not the nail polish remover thats causing the uncomfortableness.... thats gone long time ago.


its what it did to your skin.


your skin is just damaged now.


you gotta let it heal.
heres a url for something you can buy in the store just look for it in like a pharmacy http://www.etbrowne.com/Default.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment