Monday, May 10, 2010

How do you get nail polish out of your carpet?

i spilled nail polish on my carpet about a week ago and i tried to get it out with wipes but it made it worse so i don't know how to get it out! its like dry now and my dads really mad! help me.How do you get nail polish out of your carpet?
nail polish remover





first test a small hidden area to make sure it doesnt change the color. My nephew had dropped half a bottle of red nail polish on our carpet. Just pour the nail polish remover on it and try to suck it up with paper towels. Once u feel as u have done as much as u can pour a little bit more nail polish remover and lay paper towels on top of it and then lay heavy books on top of the paper towels. It may take a couple of days but it can go away. Good luck!How do you get nail polish out of your carpet?
Here is a site that I would highly recommend. They have very high quality stain removal techniques. I would suggest repeating the process after the first application, and rinsing the rug out with cool water in between applications. Best of luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment