Monday, May 10, 2010

How do I get nail polish out of the carpet?

I accidentally spilled a tiny bit (about a half dollar sized) drop of nail polish on my carpet. I tried scrubbing it with nail polish remover and that did quite a bit of help, but it's still noticeable. What would help that?How do I get nail polish out of the carpet?
Instead of using Nail Polish Remover (for removing nail polish from Carpet), you can try Window (Glass) Cleaner, such as Windex etc. for better results. For further tips and more information on this subject plase visit www.creativehomemaking.com or www.thriftyfun.com etc.How do I get nail polish out of the carpet?
Any liquid paint remover like nail polish etc will actually make the color lighter wont take off completely and make it bigger spot but lighter, if it is tiny bit I would suggest try using shaving blade and shave gently.
non-acetone polish remover and some resolve, carpet cleaner.

No comments:

Post a Comment