Tuesday, May 11, 2010

How do you make fake nail polish?

I'm trying to make a giant nail polish bottle for a decoration. Is there any substance you can think of that would harden into almost an acrylic base that would also be a pretty color. Like an opaque gold.How do you make fake nail polish?
Yes. I do. I have tried to spray paint my shoes, but found that the spray paint always feels rough and course.


HOWEVER, I noticed a bottle of CLEAR ACRYLLIC SPRAY PAINT which is a plasticy substance that is smooth and clear. Maybe Spray paint the outside, and then spray the acryllic spray on it to make it look more realistic. You can find it in the spray paint isle. (I saw it @ Walmart)


Sincerely,


The Leepy-ChaiHow do you make fake nail polish?
What about gold acrylic paint? They sell it at the dollar store.





If you want it to be shiny, you might want to mix some glaze in with it.
Try some Apoxy with dye......
I didn't kno you could make fake nail polish!

No comments:

Post a Comment