Friday, May 14, 2010

How do i get silver nail polish out of my clothes?

I was so stupid and I spillt silver nailpolish all over my favourite clothes. I have already tried nailpolish remover and it only helped a little. What else can I try?How do i get silver nail polish out of my clothes?
%%% burning them will get it out, other than that I think your SOL %%%How do i get silver nail polish out of my clothes?
If you have already used nail polish you have tried the best sollution. I can suggest you try nail polish remover without oil. If you can't find any without oil then use Acetone - same stuff.
try a product called oops!, make sure you read instructions pertaining to clothing... it cleared melted black crayon out of gray car seats. good luck!
take it to a drycleaners. they can spot it out. my mum and dad own a drycleaners and they cant get it out easy peasy.


take my advice. go to a drycleaners. good luck
ACETONE

No comments:

Post a Comment