Monday, May 10, 2010

What is the best nail polish brand you can get?

I want to get some new nail polishes but i dont know which brands are really good. any suggestions?What is the best nail polish brand you can get?
OPI is really good but I usually get Maybelline Express because it dries really fast.What is the best nail polish brand you can get?
Believe me, I've tried them all. Most chip off after a day of typing on a computer or washing your hands several times. I use OPI, and apply the base coat first. It lasts longer than other brands. Also, the pearl colors (with sparkles) seem harder than just the regular colors.
I have to agree with everyone else, O.P.I. is the best! The polish goes on perfect and lasts for so much longer,especially when you get the clear top coat from them.
OPI is withut a doubt the best of the best... for color selection, value, wear, etc.





My faves are Vodka and Caviar (perfect red creme), Koala Berry (shimmery hot pink), and Aphrodite's Pink Nightie (mauvey pink creme).
O.P.I. and Essie are the best by far
OPI is a great line. Lasts well and has great colors. My nail person always uses OPI on my nails.
OPI is the best I've tried.
It's got to be Jessica. It's the one most british manicurists use and it doesnt stain your nails and it hardly chips after a week. And it's got a really great finish. It's about 拢3 for a little bottle but it lasts ages cos the colours so intence =]
OPI and Orly are great. OPI is about $7 but it's worth it. Also I found out lots of other brands have formaldehyde (sp?) - the chemical they put in corpses in the morgue. OPI does not, so I would imagine it's healthier too!
O.P.I!





They are very high quality and are all in lovely colors.
There is a maybeline name brand...i cant recall exactly which one...but I got it at walmart for like 4 bucks. I put two coats on and it lasted for over a week without chipping!

No comments:

Post a Comment