Tuesday, May 11, 2010

How do i get black nail polish out of my daughters clothes?

my daughter who is 4 found my black nail polish and painted her nails, but she also got it on her bathing suit cover up which is like the same material as a bath towel, I didn't try nail polish remover yet, cause I wasn't sure if it would bleach it. Normally I would just throw it away and call it a day but she has a younger sister who could wear this in another year or two, any suggestions?How do i get black nail polish out of my daughters clothes?
You can try this site link below:-


http://home.howstuffworks.com/how-to-rem鈥?/a>





Extract from site:-





Remove Nail Polish Stains From:


Acrylic Fabric, Burlap Cotton, Linen, Modacrylic,


Nylon, Olefin, Polyester, Rope, Spandex





Scrape the excess. Test acetone on an inconspicuous place. If fiber color doesn't change, flush acetone through the stain to an absorbent pad. When no more stain is being removed, change pads and flush well with dry-cleaning solvent. Allow to dry thoroughly.





Good luck!How do i get black nail polish out of my daughters clothes?
either try nail polish remover...or just go get ink that goes on clothing and paint all over it or make a design on it
The acetone in nail polish remover may dissolve the fabric's dye. If you try a non-acetone remover, that may work better, though it may not be as effective and will take longer to dissolve the nail polish.





Good luck.
  • eye mascara
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment