Tuesday, May 11, 2010

How do I get nail polish stains out of my bath tub?

Me and my cousin were painting our nails on the edge of the bathtub and left a bottle of pink nail polish on the side of it. Somehow, my brother managed to knock it in, and it broke open. We used nail polish remover and lysol both, but there are still some stains in the tub. How can I get it out?How do I get nail polish stains out of my bath tub?
How About Paint Thinner?How do I get nail polish stains out of my bath tub?
That's really tough to get out. My best answer would be to run hot water all over them (continuously) and add nail polish remover to them while scraping from underneath with a sharp object.
try a s.o.s. pad and fingernail polish remover you will have to scrub hard
nail polish remover
nail polish remover
You can try bleach.

No comments:

Post a Comment