Friday, January 15, 2010

What nail polish color should I get for my pedicure?

I'm pretty much up for anything. Should I do solid or french tip? If solid, what color would go best with my tan skin? All recommendations are highly appreciated. Thanks!





also, how does french tip work? do they paint your nails pink and then do the white? or just the white tips?





thanks so much!What nail polish color should I get for my pedicure?
Tan skin looks hot with french (they usually put a pale sheer pink then paint the white tip on top and glaze it to last). You can also get multicolor french (darker tip if you want or any other color). Being that you want to compliment your tan, go for bright pink, gold/yellow, or orange colors. They really make toes pop and look amazing on tan skin. Look at the colors they have, if none of them suit your style or you don't like any of them, go for the french!!! Happy sandal wearing!!What nail polish color should I get for my pedicure?
I love deep red on toes! esp with a tan. I like when you can see the polish, not just a french.. and NOOOO nail art, thats just tacky
Get a nice light pink! Send me a pic.
you should go with the french tip, it always looks clean and classy and it looks great with any skin color. depending on where you go, they will paint the tips white and go over it with clear nail polish..... good luck, hope i helped.
Pink! It's Spring %26amp; everyday is a pink day! If you do French they will just put the white tip onto your bare nails, then just a clear coat on top. If you'd like you can request them to put a coat of natural pink over top, but I would just let them do there thing!
french manicure or pink... a light pink will always go good with a nice tan... with french manicure they do the nails then put a layer of shiny pink then the white tip then clear coats....
Me thinks gold looks great with a tan...

No comments:

Post a Comment