Saturday, January 23, 2010

Can you use human nail polish on horses?

I was planning to put a horse in a parade. And I looked on this website and the total was 43.80 dollars for two bottles of Horse polish. I thought that was a little pricey for one parade. My friends mother used human nail polish on her horse and I was wondering if it was ok to use human nail polish.Can you use human nail polish on horses?
Yes, I have done it with lime green on my horses hooves for a barrel race contest at our stable in the past (I suck at barrels, not for me lol). It was so cute with his lime green bell boots and splint boots.





It takes a lot longer though with that annoying little brush, and it took me quite a few bottles. But yes you can.Can you use human nail polish on horses?
It will be expensive because of how many bottles you have to go through, and your horse has to stand really still because it takes awhile longer to dry, and it takes a long time to apply with that little brush.


It is okay, yes.
Sarah


I use to use White shoe polish covered with glue and Glitter. I also used a silver saddle and it made a very pleasing look to the judges of the Parade Class.
yeah sure i think it would be fine. but i would only use small portions at a time to prevent overwhelming fumes. and idont think i would use remover... just let it wear off.
That is a terrible idea... use Twinkle Toes. Its made fore horses and it gets it done quicker
OH GOOD GRIEF NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO NOT DO THAT!!!!!!! IT IS INHUMANE!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment