Saturday, January 23, 2010

What is the best nail polish remover to use when handling babies?

I have a six month old and would like working in a little ';me'; time? (funny I know right) And although I know that getting my nails done every week is out of the question anymore I want to start doing my own. What is the best nail polish remover to use when handling babies. Im a single mom. So handing her off isn't so easy. And my skin seems to absorb things so fast!!What is the best nail polish remover to use when handling babies?
Why is getting your nails done every week out of the question? If it's a money issue, fine, but if you're worried it may harm your baby in any way it won't.





Anyway, I just use a regular remover and make sure I wash my hands well afterwards. They do make kinds that are non toxic, odorless, and hypoallerginic though if that is something you're looking into:


http://gonatural.biz/nail_polish_remover鈥?/a>





On this site there are some that are ';pregnancy safe';:


http://www.doulashop.com/products/pregna鈥?/a>What is the best nail polish remover to use when handling babies?
You can get unscented nail polish removers, and ones without acetone.





http://www.associatedcontent.com/article鈥?/a>
Well don't put him in boiling water or in a jar with cotton balls soaked in the polish.
I have always just used regular nail polish remover. Just wash your hands after.
Don't be silly, ANY nail remover will do, stop being so over obsessive :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment