Thursday, January 21, 2010

What brands of nail polish is safe to wear while pregnant?

I want to know what hair dye brands and nail polish is okay to use while pregnant. What beauty rituals do you have while pregnant? Why do legs and feet get really swollen and tingly and does it worsen the more you sit longer, even with a foot rest?What brands of nail polish is safe to wear while pregnant?
I still dyed my hair and painted my nails while I was pregnant. As long as you're in a ventilated area you are fine. I even had my nails done when I was pregnant and the doctor didn't object whatsoever.





Plus, at 8-9 months along, you REALLY can't give yourself a pedicure. Hehe.





Some people prefer temporary dyes when they're pregnant and some prefer the permanent. I chose permanent. Temporary fades way too quickly. Be careful though. You never know what hormone changes your body is going thru at that specific time and hair color might not work the same pre-baby as it does at 3-6-9 months. It's all a constant change.





Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment