Friday, January 15, 2010

What nail polish should I wear with a yellow and black dress?

The dress is yellow with a black zebra print...I'm wearing it with black accessories but what colour should I do my nails?What nail polish should I wear with a yellow and black dress?
Yellow nails would be lovelyWhat nail polish should I wear with a yellow and black dress?
Glitter Red


I Have same kinda dress I wear Red


and One more colour But dont know which colour I say it I bought from chimer a nail polish online store http://www.chimeracc.com.au


Their colours are outstanding and quality are mind blowing and impressive


you can see chimera nail polish online store they have over 130 Nail polish colour so you will have an Idea click Playtime u will see application then match with your dress
the style now is bright nails, a lot of celebs are wearing bright neon colors so you could wear yellow if you have pretty dark skin, it doesnt look good on pale skin. black also looks super cute on short nails. and if all else fails you could never go wrong with a simple french!
black could be out of season, but if you want to try it go ahead.


cream works, french tip is chic, natural clear polish would fit well since the outfit has enough color. you can't always match colors with its same shade.
yellow since you have black accessories. The yellow would be left out if you have all black accessories. The yellow would balance the outfit out.
I'd actually say : RED cuz it'll pop ;]


but if u want matchyness:


clear, black, or yellow would work too [=
Hmm ..


I think you should leave your Nails natural and Paint the tips of them 'Yellow' If your nails are long. (Mine aren't)


Lol.
whatever color shoe you decide to wear, or if you are wearing some kind of fancy belt with it, i would match the color to those.
Black Also
I would go with a nude color nail polish. It is subtle but your hands will look manicured. It will go great!
depending on the length of your nails, I would either use yellow or natural.
i think the best nail polish would be gold and you can get gold nail polish in some shops
black, yellow would be to much. plus black will give your look an edgy feel.
black or pearl or clear!
Black would look the best.
Black or french polish
a french manicure! its the way to go! :) but only if you have good tips on your nails! :)





charley
yellow or french manicure...but both would be totally cute♥
black, white, or french.
maroonish
black
try a french tip cuz it'll tie the whole outfit together





or silver
i %26lt;3 black nail polish!!!!
white would be cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment