Thursday, January 21, 2010

How can some one get nail polish off their mouth that prevents nail biting?

My daughter is trying to stop biting her nails and after applying this to her nails, she forgot and put a finger to her mouth. It causes a nasty taste and she can't get the taste off her lip now. Could she use nail polish remover on her lip?How can some one get nail polish off their mouth that prevents nail biting?
1) wash it w/soap %26amp; water in the shower/tub


2) or use toothpaste %26amp; tooth brush (be gentle though)


3) or try drinking some tomatoe juice





I guess that will help her not bite her nails anymore, huh? lol!





a little trick I use to quit biting my nails is to chew gum 24/7 unless I'm eating. I chew Orbit, because its sugar free and good for your teeth. Hope I helped! =)How can some one get nail polish off their mouth that prevents nail biting?
omg noooooooooooo! no nail polish remover on lips, mouth, toungue, wherever, dumb move man
no she can't use it on her lip, that would make things worse. just have her wash her mouth and wait and it will wear off.
nail polish remover is toxic


just drink some tomato juice
nooooo way!!


just brush her lip or something!
just wash it off.
NO WAY!!! DONT DONT DONT!!!


brush her lip with a toothbrush and strong toothpaste

No comments:

Post a Comment