Thursday, January 21, 2010

What colors of nail polish make hands look less red?

My hands are naturally a little reddish (they aren't dry, it's just my circulation). What nail polish colors would make my hands and fingers look less red?


Also, what can I do to make my hands look less red?What colors of nail polish make hands look less red?
I would definately go for a very light pink or french manicure. It'll look so cute!!!What colors of nail polish make hands look less red?
Well to make your hands look less red with nail polish i can help. Use a light pink or a french manicure that would be 2 cute. ps i just got a french manicure 1 hour ago
green!





i've hear a few times green cancels out red like if you have acne use green eyeshadow and it will be less noticeable im sure its the same for hands...maybe

No comments:

Post a Comment