Thursday, January 21, 2010

Can you remove nail polish from denim?

My daughter spilled hot pink nail polish on her new jeans. Is there a way to get it out?Can you remove nail polish from denim?
Picking and peeling isn't going to work if it's dried down in the fibers. You might just have to put a cute lil patch over it or something. The craft stores have them with little butterflies or hearts.. whatever. I know that's no consolation, especially if you spend a lot on the 'cool' jeans like me, but I highly doubt it's coming out.Can you remove nail polish from denim?
use a HAIR DRYER... to HEAT... the NAIL POLISH... then, WHEN IT'S SOFT... PEAL IT OFF...
I don't think there is a way. I have ruined several pair of jeans to nail polish.
denim fades so easily try ice cubs then see if it will pick off
This sounds weird, but I've heard that you can use Easy Off! oven cleaner to get nail polish out of clothes. I've never heard of anything else working.


I haven't tried it myself, but if the jeans are ruined anyway what do you have to lose?
  • beauty consultant
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment