Saturday, January 23, 2010

How do I get nail polish out of my throat?

I have a REALLY bad nail biting habit. So yesterday I had painted my nails and I was biting them anyway and the nail polish would come off. I accidently swallowed a piece and now I can feel it in my throat. I've been drinking tons or water all last night and this morning but it's still there- I can feel it. What should I do?How do I get nail polish out of my throat?
Its possible that the piece of polish has scratched the lining of your throat and what you are feeling is the pain from the scratch-if so, it should heal very quickly and so you shouldn't be able to feel it in a day or so. Try gargling with salt water medicated mouth wash to help heal it.How do I get nail polish out of my throat?
Hi ?,





If it has not been dislodged by the time you read this article please to your GP or the ER of the nearest hospital.





The site where it has impacted may become infected and an ulcer will result.





Please look after your self. The final choice is yours.
Don't worry. This has happened to me plenty of times.


Try eating sticky or slimey food to get it out.


Or get your toothbrush, stick it down your throat and try and bring it up.


But if that fails, still don't worry.


It will go down in the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment