Tuesday, January 19, 2010

What color nail polish should I wear?

I'm going to be wearing suits, a black one and a grey one, and I need to know what color nail polish I should wear on my fingernails that will go with any color. I'm planning on getting french tips on my toe nails and didn't know if I should do french tips on my fingernails or just shiny or a color. Any ideas?What color nail polish should I wear?
Just get them painted in a nude tone. It's professional and it can go with anything.What color nail polish should I wear?
dark purple


or black


or a pearl color
yes you should do the french manicure on your finger nails because it will go with any thing and guess what you are not doing this just for special occasion but its going to stay on afterwerds its classy but also simple
French tips would be the best choice because they go with anything, but you could also do dark red.
Yes get french tips! Your toes and fingers will match and it's the only thing that will go with ANYTHING!
I suggest a light pink. Maybe something that is a little more clear or something like that so it would be shiny. But nothing flashy.
Pink is my favorite on nails =]]
dark purple
I say french tips... no nail polish! Polish gets scratched and peels off your nails reaaaaaaaalllllyy fast. Messed up nails wouldn't look professional, and wouldn't match your suits. Nail polish went out ages ago! 2007 is all about looking natural! No paint! :)
you should get red.its classy and will add a touch of color to your outfit..
red

No comments:

Post a Comment