Tuesday, January 19, 2010

What colour nail polish should I wear on my toe nails?

It's for a special occasion. My dress is red and sandals are gold. Was going to have a french polish but wanted something a little more dramatic but not trashy. Any ideas???What colour nail polish should I wear on my toe nails?
I would say a light pale yellow color, or the suggestion of an organish-pinkish color.. that is a fun color that is neutral and will let your dress and gold sandals stand out a bit more. I Love pretty painted toes. Go with something classy though since its a special occassion.





It would be a fun idea with a red dress to go with a lighter/soft red/pink color and have fun designs on them or have red colored tips.What colour nail polish should I wear on my toe nails?
I'd say don't do red or gold cos it's very hard to get an exact match and something that doesn't quite match looks, well, like you tried and failed!





I like the idea of a french polish but with stones/diamante - perhaps gold ones?





Or perhaps silver polish for an evening occasion (gold and silver together are still on trend)
Red is hard to match and would detract from the shoes, I would go for the french, very classy, To wear a Colour with gold shoes is in my opinion spoiling the look, I quite like the idea that someone suggested a small diamante on one toenail, but nothing fancy, remember sometimes less is more !
I would do red tips ( like french ) and have the line that separates the red from the clear gold and I would do the hands the same way.I wish you the best of luck I am sure whatever you choose to do will be perfect. GOOD LUCK!
well first of all pick ur faves k? then see the one that matches and u can do a design like a chinese flower with red if u choose that or anything you like.


hope i helped!
The same shade as your dress, definitely. It will keep your outfit flowing.





x x x
Electric blue or black, with rhinestone decals/stickers!!!!
Same as your fingernails.
You should get a set of french tips with a nail design on your your big toes.
Have them do a ';French Manicure';. Then have them put a coat or two of the color ';Cotton Candy'; over it.



Yellow or red so it matches.
pinkish-orange. :D
RED!
Black and red or black n gold! :)
go for a goldy red, glittery but not too bright.
i think black will suit your dress color, and it wont make you look too over too!
go 4 french tips- go with any thing
gold
white french tips
peach would look pretty, its a combo of red and gold
red or gold
Black
french tips would look good or maybe red?
black

No comments:

Post a Comment