Thursday, January 21, 2010

What brand of nail polish do they use at the prefessional salons?

I went into a salon the other day to get my hair done and noticed them doing a girls nails. Loving doing nails myself I stuck around and watched and notice how great it looked and how it was almost shiny and; if this is describing it right; thick but thin? haha, like, it layered on perfect but wasn't sticky. can someone tell me a brand/s they use?What brand of nail polish do they use at the prefessional salons?
Depends on what salon and its Quality:


Really Good One: Este Lauder


Good One: O鈥鈥


Average One: Sally Hansens


Crappy One: NYC


Plus they put a clear shiny coat of some other Nail Polish over it.What brand of nail polish do they use at the prefessional salons?
Usually at the salons they have a counter where you can buy some of their products they use such as nail polish.





The best nail polish (salon nail polish) I've used is O.P.I.





It does't go on thickly and they have a wide range of colors.





http://www.opi.com/
Here they use anybrand


I went tto get my nails done and I saw every thing from OPI to wet and wild


OF course you can bring your own
O.P.I. is what they use at the salon I go to. There's also a few China Glazes, but mostly O.P.I.
Opi
OPI
opi

No comments:

Post a Comment