Tuesday, January 19, 2010

How would I get black nail polish off of tan leather from my car?

I got nail polish on my mom's car on the way home from a party and she's really pissed. Could anyone help me not get my face carved off?How would I get black nail polish off of tan leather from my car?
some alcohol will do the jobHow would I get black nail polish off of tan leather from my car?
take an old white t-shirt dampen with water-add nail polish remover and wipe over area-DO NOT just rub the nail polish area and dont go hard. Repeat this up to three times adding more nail polish remover before you need to let the finish cure back up as you will have softened it. You can speed this with a hair drier. If there is still some left you can repeat the process moving to another area of the t-shirt. once removed apply a leather conditioner with protectant in it. If you cant find one you can contact me at http://www.advleather.com


Good luck


David
Do what Jess said, just get a little bit on a cotton swab. Once you get the polish off, wipe the polish remover off with some leather cleaner. I don't think it would damage the leather, but I'm not sure.
Nail polish is nothing but paint . use paint thinner or nail polish remover sparingly . Do a little at a time to keep from removing the color from the seat. If you do they make a spray leather paint to touch it up with.
non acetone nail polish remover and a cotton ball be sure it's non acetone
nail polish remover or acetone.
cover with tan nail polish !
Umm nail polish remover.

No comments:

Post a Comment