Tuesday, January 19, 2010

What color nail polish should I wear to my modeling interview on Saturday?

I've already asked what hair style and outfit and they say they are impressed with a good manicure. I have light tan skin and brunnette hair and brown eyes. What color would look best?What color nail polish should I wear to my modeling interview on Saturday?
I suggest a sheer, neutral pink. Essie's Sugar Daddy is the best - it makes your nails look really clean %26amp; elegant.What color nail polish should I wear to my modeling interview on Saturday?
A french manicure would be ideal. If you can't or don't have the time go for something neutral like light barely-there pink. Nothing too showy.
Just go for a french manicure. Classy, works with anything, and impresses. :)
get a french manicure to keep it simple.
definitely go with a french manicure - it's chic, simple, and elegant. it shows you care about your looks, but that you have style and class.
neutral
french manicure


it's classic but elegant
I already awnsered the outfit question.





So, if they say they are impressed with a good manicure..........a color matching your outfit..i'd go with something dramatic,deep reds/pinks/purples/all good

No comments:

Post a Comment