Saturday, January 23, 2010

How do I remove nail polish stains from an acrylic or vinyl TV screen?

My sister tipped over an open bottle of nail polish and got it all over my TV screen. The screen is either acrylic plastic or vinyl, and the TV is a Toshiba 50A50. I've tried using nail polish remover for something else on a similar screen and ended up damaging it, so that's out of the question. So, what's the best way to remove the nail polish stains without damaging the screen?How do I remove nail polish stains from an acrylic or vinyl TV screen?
contact the tv company help or advice line or what ever number and ask them. other than that you could contact the fingernail polish company and ask their advice. if there aren't numbers on the products then look up their web sites. those are the best things i can think of... good luck!How do I remove nail polish stains from an acrylic or vinyl TV screen?
Do not use the nail polish remover..bad idea!! I would say let the polish sit and dry then try to scrap it off with your fingernail or a straight edge razor, but if it's more of a smudge, then I would contact the tv place or nail polish company and ask them for there advice!! They may have something good they may have nothing at all!! Good luck though

No comments:

Post a Comment