Saturday, January 23, 2010

What are the best nail polish colors for someone with skin on the pale side and yellowish undertones?

I can't seem to find one that doesn't make me look sickly.


All I am sure of is that pink looks horrible on me.


Thanks.What are the best nail polish colors for someone with skin on the pale side and yellowish undertones?
I'd say it would depend on if your wanting to bring out your paleness. If you want your skin colour to stand out i would try using dark colours as it would be a contrast to your skin and bring attention to it. If you don't wont your nails to stand out just use a light colour or even clear because then it's just your normal nail colour but shinny!What are the best nail polish colors for someone with skin on the pale side and yellowish undertones?
brown
I would use like a pale pink or a light blue. My skin is pale also, but when I use a light blue polish, my hands look great!
Girl - you betta go'head! Pale-skinned ladies can get away with all the bright colors and look so good! Get that fire engine red, bright orange- any colors that will pick up. Just keep ';Betty Boop'; in mind. That black hair, and white skin with bright red polish kept them hopping around for decades....If you're not that bold - try some 'frosty; shades. But if I were you - I'd go for it. When in doubt - check out the makecounter ladies. They can really be of help.
any dark color


or bright but not light


because your skin is light ..
  • mario badescu
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment