Thursday, January 21, 2010

How can i make my nails shine more brightly without using nail polish?

My nails are becoming yellowish. Need good suggestions.How can i make my nails shine more brightly without using nail polish?
Try lightly sanding your nails then buff them. I promise you this works because I do this a few times a month. Once you have the top of the nail smooth, buff until you start to see a little shimmer. Everyone thinks I use clear polish for the shine, but it's all natural.





Happy Buffing!How can i make my nails shine more brightly without using nail polish?
I'm sure you can tell by now, but get a buffer. They can be found by the nail stuff in the cosmetic section of stores and pharmacies.





Also, there are kiosks in the mall that sell that kind of stuff. I have a kit from there and it works great. This is where it's from http://www.obeyyourbody.com/Catalog_11.h鈥?/a>
use a buffer. It will smooth out the ridges and make them shine.
use a buffer! hope this helps!
sally-hansen has a great line..check it out
moisturizer


works really well


and leaves ur hands soft aswell lol
Get a buffer! They will look even shinier than if you put poish on them!
Try using a multi-nail buffer. You can go to CVS, Duane Reade, Rite-Aid, Pathmark, or any other drugstore.
eat plenty ov fresh fruits!


aswell as makin them look nicer, it helps them to grow
Use this nail kit, it's a little expensive but gives great results. Your nails will shine and look lots better! The moisturizer helps too cause it keeps your cuticles looking good :) Good luck!
use a 4-way buffer to make it file the nail, make it smooth and make it shine, you can get it from most stores in the nail care section.
  • beauty consultant
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment