Saturday, January 23, 2010

How do you get nail polish out of clothes?

My mother is a dumb retard and didn't empty my pockets out of my pants and now its all over my clothes and my cheerleading out fit!How do you get nail polish out of clothes?
excuse you.. don't be calling your mom that. And its your pants so you should have been the one responsible for that not your mom.How do you get nail polish out of clothes?
yeah i agree, your poor mom





i feel bad for her.





why was nail polish in your pocket anyways?





how was she supposed to know that?


i dont know anyone who carries nail polish in there pockets! lol





your the dumb retard for not taking it out!





Have respect for your mom!
nail polish remover... if not go to the dry cleaners dont wash it because then the stain will set in and wont come out
You should be nicer to your mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment