Tuesday, January 19, 2010

How do I get finger nail polish from a plastic toy?

My kids put fingernail polish all over their plastic play kitchen and I can't get it off. I've used peroxide and nail polish remover.How do I get finger nail polish from a plastic toy?
Try some gumption. It will get rid of heaps of stuff. It is an Aussie product check out this website...








http://www.simplyoz.com/closeup.php?8356How do I get finger nail polish from a plastic toy?
If it didn't come off with acetone, that mean it has soaked and bonded with the plastic. Sorry. the kids won't mind.
Doesn't sound good. One more try with rubbing alcohol, then lighter fuel then if all else fails try goof off.
Goo Gone may work for that, it's available everywhere if you don't already have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment