Tuesday, January 19, 2010

How do you keep your nail polish from chipping?

I just put some nail polish on my fingernails a few days ago and it only lasted about 1陆 days before it started to chip off. What can I do to make my nail polish last longer on my nails?How do you keep your nail polish from chipping?
the day ir two days after apply one coat of clear polish to it u can only do this once or twice because they it will get clumpy. doing this will extend your polish fro atleast about 2 days maybe more. hope i helpedHow do you keep your nail polish from chipping?
put two layers of color and then put the clear protective coat on dat
I only use Sally Hansen! Put at least 2 coats of color %26amp; if you want a coat of clear over. My nails usually grow out before the polish has a chance to chip. It also doesn't wipe off on everything you touch.
try a clear topcoat oe every day paint the tips
use sally hanson no chip nail color. The polish is suppose to be rock hard when they dry. and also put a top coat on. Should last about a week with no chipping.
try a top coat and the nailpolish that says no chip for 10 days wit the top coat that should work good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment