Sunday, January 17, 2010

What colour nail polish should I wear?

I am a male to female cross dresser who is still ';in the closet';. However, I am planning to start telling people soon but want to start having things like manicures, pedicures etc.





So, does anyone have any ideas for a nail colour that I can wear for every day wear as a guy? They are semi long and I don't like the black look.What colour nail polish should I wear?
I know guys and girls who wear black nail polish, and I think it actually looks pretty cool, and I know you said you don't like the black look, but you should consider it, you might like it. I think really dark red nail polish looks nice for both genders too. But if you want something that maybe won't stand out as much, maybe you should try a pearly white, that might be less noticeable, or maybe a skin tone would workWhat colour nail polish should I wear?
You could go with clear or skin color.


My favorite is blue.
well for a guy red...its hot but not to femaneim
clear or really light pink, almost nude.
I wouldn't go with black because it simbolizes death, red is considered a whoes color, hoestly I would just go with nothing just make sure your nails are well taklen care of. But if it'd color you want, maybe a nice shade of pink!
red

No comments:

Post a Comment