Sunday, January 17, 2010

What toe nail polish should i get? Should i get silver or just a french manicure?

I am going to my homecoming. My dress is mint green with a silver sash around my waist. My dress also has a metallic silver flower lace over the mint green. I am wearing silver shoes. What toe nail polish should i get? Should i get silver or just a french manicure?
sillverr! ...you wont be able to tell you got a french manicure cuz if your talking about your homecoming dance its going to be dark so the silver may make a cool effect in the dark :)What toe nail polish should i get? Should i get silver or just a french manicure?
It's homecoming. silver is more, like, fun and light, while a french manicure is, like, more classy.
Either french with additional line of silver.. or plain good old french because you'll have way too much silver.
YA, I agree with the french tip w/silver tips.
i think you should get french because silver would be way to much silver things
either would look nice, but i think french. your wearing to much silver :P
u should get the french manicure STYLE but with SILVER instead of white
get silverrrr .. french is too plain :S .. aww have fun
  • beauty consultant
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment