Wednesday, January 13, 2010

What color of nail polish should I wear to my 20th high school reunion?

It's a three day event and I will be wearing outfits that are brown and white, red and black, and blue and brown throughout the festivities. I usually don't get manicures very often. What color polish would look good with these outfits. I am thinking very light pink, almost skin color. Also, I don't like French manicures so please don't suggest that I get one.What color of nail polish should I wear to my 20th high school reunion?
Red, or rose....on both fingernails and toes....wear shoes that display your toenails. Makes you look more dressed up.


have fun!What color of nail polish should I wear to my 20th high school reunion?
i don't know why you don't like the french manicure but i think the american manicures look really elegant and classy......more natural then the french
Try silver on your hands and toes or you could be like me and do alternating colors on your toes for fun!
get gold nails and then ask if if they can put a white grassy design on them. that's what i wore to my graduation with my brown dress and it looked gorgeous!

No comments:

Post a Comment