Wednesday, January 13, 2010

What color nail polish would look good with my navy blue school uniform?

I'm getting my nails done next week for school. My uniform is navy and khaki.What color nail polish would look good with my navy blue school uniform?
Red nail polish would look good with your uniform. It also pops so when you go back to school you look great and stand out.What color nail polish would look good with my navy blue school uniform?
You should get a french manicure. It goes with everything, so you will look good in and out of school.


HOPE THIS HELPS!
i have that uniform too, and i like to get white, light pink, or navy
Red, french tipped, hot pink, blue, neon yellow, purple
red all the way.


it'll sorta ';pop'; against the deep blue.
Red nail polish looks good with anything. Or get them French tipped.
blue, peach, purple
burgundy
french tips
deep purple
gold

No comments:

Post a Comment