Sunday, January 17, 2010

What color nail polish would look best for me?

I have fair skin, but my deramtologist says ';very fair skin';





I don't have time to do my nails everyday to match my clothes perfectly so I'm looking for a color that would look best with my skin tone. I am a teen. I don't want it to be pink sparkles because that would look to young and a deep maroon-y brown color would look to old. Suggestions?What color nail polish would look best for me?
peech would look cute but if thats too dull for your taste then try a lavender or light pink. Good Luck:)What color nail polish would look best for me?
I would go with a natural pink or peachy color. Red is always pretty with fair skin but it may be too bright for you. Start with naturals (pinks and nudes) and go from there. Essie and OPI have lots of colors to choose from, too.
just match it up w/ ur eyes





email me at angelcake1204@yahoo.com


and show me a pic of u and i can tell u some colors that would look great w/ u





*****only do this if ur comfortable w/ it*****


i am a girl and im a teen so i know what ur going thru
go for baby blues, baby greens, baby pinks.


or do the white colour but with the shimmering pearl illusion look so when you move the colour changes. :)


also gold would look G.L.A.M.O.R.O.U.S x
personally i think you should either go for the black effect or would you rather go for a more yellowish color or orange cuz those colors will definetly match your skin. Tell me if this helps luv ya!!!!!!!
as you have quite fair skin then i would go with natural colours as i know these go well with fair skin !!!





hope this helps
red.. =]





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
try going for either,peachy colour or light purple(not lavender)


red would look very nice too!!!*
neutral..and french manicures always work out for everyone!
a lighter purple, not quite lavender.
red

No comments:

Post a Comment