Sunday, January 17, 2010

What color nail polish should I wear with red heels?

I am wearing a dark gray satin dress with open toe red heels. What color of nail polish should I wear?What color nail polish should I wear with red heels?
definitly not red!!!! i am a nail tech and i know with red you can never never never find the same red that the shoes are. even if you bring them along. you would look so bad if you did red and they didnt match the shoes. i would opt for black or a deep color of charcoal. this would definitly look great with your grey dress and the pink one. maybe a white with a black french tip ot vice versa and as always french is fine but again to plain jane and i am sure you want to look hot and somewhat have your feet stand out or you wouldnt be asking this ?. so hope it turns out for you. good luckWhat color nail polish should I wear with red heels?
red for sure. :D








mine ?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
I'd go with black, but that's just me.


(:


I would NOT do beige...ugly much? %26amp; it could blend in with your skin.


Red would also bring out your shoes more, if you're into more color.
I'd say beige, because you want the focus to be on your hot red shoes.........





Or if you prefer the edgy look, try black to make it chic.


A classic French manicure would look hot too!


Hope this helps lots!
red =]
i like the beige idea. red would be too much





edit: beige w/ red flower or design
where a black dress and then paint your nails red and black
red would look nice but a french manicure could go with anything! :)
Neon green fo sho.

No comments:

Post a Comment