Wednesday, January 13, 2010

What color nail polish should i choose for my school formal?

My school formal is rapidly approaching! Just a few days ago i found my dress. It is a complicated dress, but i need some advice on which color nail polish to pick that will correspond with my dress but not look tacky. The colors of my dress are cream, white, gold and silver with crystals. I am going to be having a pedicure and a manicure done, and i want the same color on each. If anyone could help me i would really appreciate it! Thanks!What color nail polish should i choose for my school formal?
That's a really complicated colour.


If I were you I'd just go for a French Manicure, it's simple and classy and will go with any colour.


xWhat color nail polish should i choose for my school formal?
A nice light color would be the best so a nice light pink would would work. Or you could even get cream colored nails and put a small rhinestone in the middle of each nail. And you could use fake nails that already have a little rhinestone on them! =D





Have fun at school formal!
Since the dress will go with any color i would choose something brighter. Like a hot pink. Also maybe when you get you finger nails just get the tip done hot pink with a design on the ring finger ! hope i helped out ! have fun ! (:





~dani
I think you should do a french manicure with gold tips. It is really easy to do yourself at home if you don't want to spend the extra cash.
I think gold nail polish or light pink because their pretty colours maybe you can ask the people to put a diamond on them it is so pretty
WHITE








WHICH GIRL IS PRETTIER?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
Why not get a french manicure, that looks good with everything! You could do a light pink with white on the tips, looks great!
If you want a guys' opinion, I like them light caramel colored ones.


The ones that resemble pearl coloring :)
I think some silver sparkle nail polish would look really good, just make sure to clear coat it afterwards. Maybe even a gem or two?
just do a pink and white french it's classy without going to far bold colors are out big time french manicure is the way to go
wel i think you should do this: you should have a french tips puton to make your nails longer and keep them l帽ike that it will look nice with the white n gold
i think a french manicure- white tips and square shaped too that's not tacky.





hope this helps enjoy








xx

No comments:

Post a Comment