Wednesday, January 13, 2010

What color nail polish and lipstick should I wear for my Halloween costume?

Ok, so I am 24 years old being a sexy gangsta for halloween. My friends said that I should wear a certain color lipstick and nail polish with my dark eye makeup for my costume. I thought that if you have dark eye makeup then you shouldn't wear dark lipstick. Please help, let me know what colors you think i should use for my lipstick and nail polish. Thanks in advance!What color nail polish and lipstick should I wear for my Halloween costume?
Well for halloween you can wear whatever you want. the regular makeup rules dont apply.


Thats what I was last year.





I wore Loreal Infalible lipstick in crimsin red. and mac vanilla pigment with thick liquid liner. also apply a medium brown into the crease or outer v of the eye for dimension.What color nail polish and lipstick should I wear for my Halloween costume?
If you are going to ganster you should do a Metallic polish, maybe silver or Gold. Or you could do a french manicure with little gems. For lips I would suggest you go with a sort of nude pink maybe with a liner that is a bit darker. You don't want to do a heavy eye and dark lip it will look severe.
I think you should wear either green or black nail polish with black lipstick. But it kind of depends on the color f the outfit.
I'd go red all the way. Nails and lips. It's halloween. Why worry about style. I think bright red will look awesome for your costume.
definently like a bright pink would be awesome or like a neon color nail polish
A dark red lipstick and and bright red nail polish
neal color nails and then deffinetally a bright pink lipstick!
A bright red for both lips and nails, and bring a condom too.
Do a Smokey Eye





Soft Nude Pink Lips





And Dark Burgundy Nails...





:)
red lips and red nails
Red

No comments:

Post a Comment