Friday, January 15, 2010

Nail polish?

Whats the best brand which doesnt chip, lasts long, and comes in a variety of colors? And where do i buy it and how much does it cost? The only actually good one I've found is O.P.I.Nail polish?
OPI is my favorite as well, also another great one in my opinionis Creative Nail Designs, also known as CND. No matter what type of polish you use, you can get a basecoat called Stickey, or something like it that helps polish pretty much ';stick'; to your nails.(It comes off with polish remover) Or also you could get a Top Coat, OPI has the Chip Skip that works well, the perfect thing is to use all 3..basecoat, polish and topcoat:)Nail polish?
O.P.I is definitely the best i have used, and it seems like that is the nail polish most professionals tend to use.
O.P.I is definitely the best. If you don't mind paying extra, Bobbi Brown nail polish is good, it doesn't come in a wide variety, but the colors are really pretty. Chanel nail polish is good too.
O.P.I is the best. i have 2 say. mi mum buys it and uses it and sumtimes i use it. its great but i dont know where u can buy it
i have found that Sally Hanson is a very good company that is lik 3 dollars each and they have a lot of colors. You could find it in probably rite aid or any drugstore or any beauty supply store
Nail polishes found in beauty supply stores - Orly, O.P.I. Zoya, etc. are all good.





However, if a drugstore is all you have access to, Sally Hansen Teflon Tuff 10-day is good and lasts for 10 days as it claims.

No comments:

Post a Comment